Seventeen digital collections of historical documents:
1. "We Were Prepared for the Possibility of Death:" Freedom Riders in the South, 1961
2. 19th Century English-Language Journals from the Far East
3. Alexander III and the Policy of "Russification," 1883-1886
4. Cold War: Voices of Confrontation and Conciliation
5. County & Regional Histories & Altases: Ohio
6. Dublin Castle Records, 1798-1926
7. Evangelism and the Syria-Lebanon Mission: Correspondence fo the Board of Foreign Missions, 1869-1910
8. Foreign Relations Between the U.S. and Latin America and the Caribbean States, 1930-1944
9. Foreign Relations between Latin America and the Caribbean States, 1930-1944
10. French Mandate in Lebanon, Christian-Muslim Relations, and the U.S. Consulate at Beirut, 1919-1935
11. Hindu Conspiracy Cases: Activities of the Indian Independence Movement in the U.S., 1908-1933
12. Hollywood, Censorship and the Motion Picture Production Code, 1927-1968
13. India from Crown Rule to Republic, 1945-1949: Records of the U.S. State Department
14. National Security and FBI Surveillance Enemy Aliens
15. Northern Ireland: A Divided Community, 1921-1972. Cabinet Papers of the Stormont Administration
16. The Chinese Recorder and the Protestant Missionary Community in China, 1867-1941.
17. World War I and Revolution in Russia, 1914-1918
Collection of Congressional materials, including hearings, documents, reports, committee prints, with coverage primarily from 1824 to present. Also contains the Serial Set and maps from 1789 to present.
A collection of American periodicals published between 1684 and 1912 covering advertising, health, women's issues, science, the history of slavery, industry and professions, religious issues, culture and the arts, and more.
A collection of reference works that focus on the lives and events which have shaped African American and African history and culture. Includes additional images, primary sources with specially written commentaries, and maps.