Current University of Dayton faculty, staff and students can create an account online — on campus or off (follow the appropriate instructions). Once it’s created, users can sign in to NYTimes.com on any device, anywhere in the world; monthly article limitations disappear, and the pay wall comes down.
Access is jointly sponsored by the Student Government Association, Office of the Provost and University Libraries.
1. First, make sure you are not logged into nytimes.com
2. Go to http://accessnyt.com/
3. Search for University of Dayton.
4. If on campus, click the link that says "here". If off campus, click "Go" and then authenticate with your UD username and password.
6. Click "create account" or login if you already have an account. You will need to use your UD email address.
*If you see a message that states you already have an account, but your credentials are not working, reset your password. You will receive an email to your UD email to reset your password.