Welcome to the University of Dayton Libraries' guide to HST382: History of Mexico. Click on the tabs to explore the many resources available to support the research requirements for this course.
The url for this guide is libguides.udayton.edu/hst382
Thesis statement and short bibliography requirements
1. A minimum of five sources are required
2. At least one source must be primary. You may have more than one primary source and less secondary sources as long as the bibliography as a total of five sources and all other requirements are met.
3. At least two of the secondary sources must be scholarly publications such as academic books or journal articles. Scholarly sources are peer-reviewed and always cite their sources in the form of footnotes or bibliographies.
4. The other two secondary sources may be from non-scholarly magazines and newspapers. Time or The New York Times are examples of non-scholarly sources.
5. Chicago style must be used when listing your sources. Chicago style is the preferred style in the field of history.