Related Resource Guides
- Last Updated Feb 25, 2014
148 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 13, 2014
5 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 14, 2014
875 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 3, 2014
Everything you need to know about submitting a thesis or dissertation at the University of Dayton.
3,253 views this year
University of Dayton Honor Pledge
I understand that as a student of the University of Dayton, I am a member of our academic and social community. I recognize the importance of my education and the value of experiencing life in such an integrated community. I believe that the value of my education and degree is critically dependent upon the academic integrity of the university community, and so in order to maintain our academic integrity, I pledge to
- complete all assignments and examinations by the guidelines given to me by my instructors
- avoid plagiarism and any other form of misrepresenting someone else's work as my own
- adhere to the Standards of Conduct as outlined in the Academic Honor Code.
In doing this, I hold myself and my community to a higher standard of excellence and set an example for my peers to follow.
Source: Undergraduate Bulletin